Thursday, October 25, 2007

4 Questions

1) What letter is filed off the old manual type writer in the Boston herald newsroom when Don Murray went to work there
2) How well would that work in a newspaper in Illinois
3) How well would it work in your own writing, esp. feature writing
4) Paragraph about the way you approach feature writing, the way good writers approach feature writing


Post to blog

1) Capitol “I”
2) Probably not as well as one would think, because there are a lot of opinonated pieces in Illinois, esp. Springfield
3)I think fairly well, except here, but I am not the type of person that uses "I" in a lot of my pieces, esp. in the Bulldog or for class assignments.
4) Feature writing, to me, is approached just like any other writing. However, it gets put off a little more, because there is a deadline. This gives me time to really think about what to write and gather my thoughts. Plus, when working under pressure, my work becomes better and it allows me to think better and quicker. For some reason, my thinking is always better under the gun. I tried not to use I in this, except for there.

No comments: